Safety & Security Officer
Posted by Whelan541 on September 22, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Are you looking for an opportunity to begin an exciting career as a security professional? Do you have a passion for helping others and keeping the community safe? Whelan Security needs great people like you! We are currently scheduling interviews for positions in Richwood, KY. No previous experience required!
If you meet the following requirements, you are encouraged to apply:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have proof of obtaining a high school diploma, GED or college diploma
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work on time
If interested, apply online at www.greatsecurityofficers.com, contact Audrey at email@example.com, or call the office at 859.957.1774.
A Whelan Security Officer must also represent Whelan’s 10 Core Values of Truth-Telling, Promise-Keeping, Respect, Loyalty, Empowerment, Discipline, Leadership, Flexibility, Quality Assurance, and Results while performing the following duties:
- Patrol facility or stand post as instructed and serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions.
- Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site.
- Report all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies as required. Respond to emergencies, such as medical and bomb threats; and to alarms, such as fire and intrusion by following emergency response proceedings.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Location: , Walton, Kentucky 41094, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes