Posted by ch82 on September 17, 2014
To apply to this job, contact ch82.
Position: Programmer (DoD IAT Level II)
This position requires United States Citizenship and an active Secret Clearance.
- Proficient in object oriented programming, ensuring integrity and security.
- Proficient with web design tools & concepts
- Conversion from older (i.e. PowerBuilder/InfoMaker) to more modern code, Oracle to SQL, etc.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Writing program/system documentation
- Other tasking as assigned and agreed to
- Any one of the following: Security+CE, or GSEC or SSCP Certification or higher is required.
- Windows 2003 Server (or newer) certification is required (Windows Sever 2008 R2 preferred) within 6 months of starting
- Proficient in both VB and .Net
- Proficient in C (family) or other object oriented programming language
- Proficient in Java and web design tools & concepts
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, with an existing DoD secret security clearance
- Knowledgeable in use of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Access)
- SharePoint experience is a plus
- General System Admin experience is a plus
- PowerBuilder/InfoMaker experience is a plus
- Linix knowledge is a plus
- Ability to Prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service orientation.
- Self-starter, Team player and conscientious worker.
Primary Location: Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC), Corona, CA.
Successful individual will be rewarded with excellent compensation and benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email resume with summary of technical experience, and related job experience along with salary history to email@example.com
- Location: NSWC Corona, Norco, CA 92860, USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes