Program Manager Global Offer
Posted by Human Piontkowski on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
The PPS WW Enterprise Sales Strategy team is a central function that reports
into SVP for WW Sales, and works from Palo Alto, CA. This team is a great place to get WW experience, expand your network and build skills that will be useful in helping you build your career at HP.
The teams’ responsibility is to deliver value add to the Enterprise Sales Force across the world, have them working more efficiently, and works independently of Route to Markets. The team’s main focus is on improving Global Customers’ experience by improving the PPS Global Capabilities on an ongoing basis.
The teams’ Global Capabilities are the core of ‘The Global Edge’ program and top priority for the PPS Leadership since Global Accounts will help PPS generate substantial growth in both topline and profitability. The following areas of work are the assignments we work on daily:
- Segmentation and Coverage
- Quota Setting and Compensation
- Global Product and Services offering
- Route to market optimization
- Global Operations
- People training and development
- Communication and collaboration
We are looking for a new team member (Program Manager) that will manage and improve the PPS Global Offering, based on the WW Catalog for Products, Warranty, Support and Managed Services, with the clear goal to make it thekey competitive differentiator in the market place.
Candidates should have experience in working with Global Accounts, understand the complexity of their needs and ready to take a next step in their career by joining the WW Enterprise Sales Strategy team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage existing Global Offering (Globally available Products, Warranty and Support and Managed Services)
- Drive improvements to the Global Offering; reduce inconsistencies, improving efficiency and reducing complexity
- Create and maintain an up to date and accurate competitive landscape
- Advise Leadership on operational efficiency and Customer Experience
- Leverage Global Account Managers community for insights and feedback
SCOPE AND IMPACT
- Part of a small, high performing team that defines and executes Global Sales capabilities
- Overall Global Accounts revenue = 6B$
- Manages programs in a large, complex organization with multiple business units
- Brings together and manages virtual teams across functions and regions.
- Working in a central function with Global reach
- Cross-functional and cross regional team work and communications
- Consults sr. business leaders (VP and above)
- Drafts and presents recommendations and strategies.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Achieved commercial success at region/segment level.
- Proven track record in developing (Global) Accounts, topline, margin and Customer Satisfaction
- 5+ years total experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving skills, good financial acumen.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn fast and develop creative approaches to project objectives.
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
- Location: , Palo Alto, CA , US
- Salary: $80,000
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes