Information Dominance Training Team
Posted by WBBOC on September 17, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
JOB TITLE: Information Dominance Training Team
PROJECT OVERVIEW: As a member of WBB’s team you will directly support Navy Fleet training. US Fleet Forces (USFF) is responsible for directing Fleet Deployment Training for US Navy units world-wide. In support of USFF, WBB requires highly skilled personnel who will support all technical and non-technical elements of live training, modeling and simulation, and synthetic training, as well as constructive training, exercise development and execution for numerous programs on a world-wide basis.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide IT training expertise for “Information Systems Technician Sailors”, “Information Warfare”, and “Information Professional Officers.” Support includes: instructor contact time, curriculum development, classroom/lab reconfiguration (software and hardware variants), systems maintenance, and functions supporting schoolhouse training requirements (e.g., course updates and revisions, emergent training requirements associated with spiral development, schedule builds, mobile training team tasks, student management and administration etc.) Curriculum will include commercial off-the-shelf and government furnished products and systems.
* Provide expertise for legacy and future instructional systems (future spiral variants) including: Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) F/H/J/K variants; SCI networks D/E/F variants; Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS) legacy A/C/D variants; ISNS Common Operations System Environment (COMPOSE) 3.0/3.0.1/3.5/4.0 variants; GCCS-M 4.X/4.0.3/4.1 variants; and E2E training.
* Provide course completion reports (including individual student profiles, individual student test results, individual student end of course critiques and instructor comment form) using the formats provided by the course curriculum model manager (CCMM) and as approved by the CID/N7.
* Provide curriculum review and development/update (not limited to ADNS or GCCS-M) as directed by CCMM and as approved by CID/N7.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Documented naval shipboard network system administrator operational experience with a minimum of two afloat tours as an information professional officer or senior enlisted.
* Broad technical experience in the fields of communications and IA in an operational environment.
* In-depth technical understanding of communications systems i.e., ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIX, GCCS-M, NTCSS, SCI networks, etc.
* Documented experience as a USN communications/network instructor or qualification as a USN master training specialist.
* Conversant in national/joint communications system capabilities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Prior assignment(s) to NOC
* Bachelor’s Degree
WORK LOCATION: Pensacola, FL
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS with SCI eligibility
* Information Dominance
* Network Administration
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/2kr8gj4
- Location: , Pensacola, Florida , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No