Information Dominance Training Lead
Posted by WBBOC on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
JOB TITLE: Information Dominance Training Lead
PROJECT OVERVIEW: As a member of WBB’s team you will directly support Navy Fleet training. US Fleet Forces (USFF) is responsible for directing Fleet Deployment Training for US Navy units world-wide. In support of USFF, WBB requires highly skilled personnel who will support all technical and non-technical elements of live training, modeling and simulation, and synthetic training, as well as constructive training, exercise development and execution for numerous programs on a world-wide basis.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Serve as lead instructor/analyst in course/curriculum instruction, review, development, and implementation for academics supporting CID warfare training requirements.
* Serve as principal liaison with fleet training activities, commands, and schoolhouses for academic review, instruction analysis, and course content requirements with training requirements originators e.g., TYCOMs, NFC, USFF, etc.
* Provide analysis and recommendations for preferred course/instruction delivery, face to face instruction, webpage instruction, and CBT.
1. Includes cost analysis/efficiencies on a per student basis.
2. Requires close coordination between program leads for proper identification of requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Naval shipboard network system administrator operational experience with a minimum of two (2) afloat tours as an Information Professional officer or senior enlisted.
* Road technical experience in the fields of communications and IA in an operational environment.
* Technical understanding of communications systems such as:
3. Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange (CENTRIX)
5. Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS)
6. SCI Networks
* USN communications/network instructor or qualification as a USN Master Training Specialist and significant documented instructional systems design experience related to USN C4ISR mission.
* Conversant in national/joint communications system capabilities.
* Bachelor of Arts or Science.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
WORK LOCATION: Pensacola, FL
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS with SCI eligibility
* Information Dominance
* Network Administration
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/9r8s33j
- Location: , Pensacola, Florida , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No