Fleet Synthetic Training Team
Posted by WBBOC on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
JOB TITLE: Fleet Synthetic Training Team
PROJECT OVERVIEW: As a member of WBB’s team you will directly support Navy Fleet training. US Fleet Forces (USFF) is responsible for directing Fleet Deployment Training for US Navy units world-wide. In support of USFF, WBB requires highly skilled personnel who will support all technical and non-technical elements of live training, modeling and simulation, and synthetic training, as well as constructive training, exercise development and execution for numerous programs on a world-wide basis.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide warfare curriculum and subject matter expertise utilizing synthetic war-gaming software (JSAF, MTWS, etc.) for live and synthetic events/exercises.
* Provide publication development, scenario development, and training of naval officers for appropriate live and synthetic training events/exercises.
* Provide warfare mission specific training development support utilizing synthetic war-gaming software, tactical and operational warfare instruction, and scenario development.
* Assist all phases of exercise development for live and synthetic training events/exercises.
* Provide expertise/manning for white cell elements of live and synthetic training events/exercises.
* Develop exercise documents, messages and operation orders (OPORD, exercise directives, exercise game book, etc.). i) Develop and script scenarios to reflect current and real world operations.
* Develop synthetic exercise injects to enable accomplishment of training objectives for live and synthetic training events.
* Provide public affairs training focusing on process accountability and coordination.
* Provide expertise in all combat mission areas (integrated air and missile defense (IAMD), SUW, ASW, strike, IO, Intelligence, etc.) with the operational and technical acumen for instructing assigned training audiences (CSG and ARG staffs, independent deployers, etc.).
* Provide technical/operational expertise for C5I/information technology (IT), modeling and simulation (M&S), synthetic training, and local area network (LAN) networking planning, installation, maintenance and execution.
* Provide operational support for the JETT system.
* Provide technical expertise for exercise set up and support to ensure network connectivity between participating sites where appropriate (ships pier side, NCTE nodes, joint and coalition sites). This technical support does not include the NCTE node installation, NCTE shipboard installation, or other NCTE network support.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience in: warfare curriculum development and execution, warfare instruction (instructor billet) and synthetic war-gaming software operation (JSAF, Enhanced Naval Warfare Gaming System, MTWS, etc.).
* Experience in C5I systems used for training, publication support, and scenario development including, but not limited to:
1. Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System.
* Scenario developers shall have experience on a SG or ARG/MEU staff or with an operational command.
* NCTE experience preferred.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelors Degree
WORK LOCATION: Norfolk, VA
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret
* Naval Fires
* Expeditionary Fires
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/gfdkbj8
- Location: , Norfolk, Virginia 23501, US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No