Fleet and JTT Support Team (PAC)
Posted by WBBOC on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
JOB TITLE: Fleet and JTT Support Team (PAC)
PROJECT OVERVIEW: As a member of WBB’s team you will directly support Navy Fleet training. US Fleet Forces (USFF) is responsible for directing Fleet Deployment Training for US Navy units world-wide. In support of USFF, WBB requires highly skilled personnel who will support all technical and non-technical elements of live training, modeling and simulation, and synthetic training, as well as constructive training, exercise development and execution for numerous programs on a world-wide basis.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- * Assist with joint/coalition training and T2 policy development and implementation.
- * Provide USFF liaison/interaction with joint/coalition activities during execution of the Office of the Secretary Defense (OSD) directed T2 initiative.
- * Serve as principal liaison/interaction with joint activities during execution of the OSD directed T2 initiative.
- * Develop policy position papers and liaise with the joint staff military/ civilian/ contractor personnel in the advancement of naval transformation of training.
- * Interface with/support applicable FC.’s, CSFTL, Commander Strike Force Training Pacific (CSFTP), Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC), and other service simulation centers.
- * Interface with/support C3F, C7F, CSFTL, CSFTP, Distributed Mission Operations Center, and other service simulation centers.
- * Perform on site SME duties for JNTC, joint/coalition exercise programs, and the fleet training program. Duties performed as the USFF JTT.
- * Report to USFF N7, liaise with CPF, and provide advice, administrative support, and operational expertise to staff members for all phases of the JTS and NWTS.
- * Support all phases of the joint and USN exercise life cycle:
1. Manage all four phases of the JTS (requirement identification, planning, execution and assessment) for the USN’s
JNTC accredited and certified joint training programs (FST and JTFEX/Air Wing Fallon).
2. Establish joint requirements/context for all JNTC sponsored training events in for C7F’s FDNF units. This includes an
analysis of appropriate universal joint tasks to be employed during the integrated and sustainment training phase of
3. Coordinate joint, interagency and coalition partner nation context participation in all JNTC training events.
4. Assist in development of joint/coalition task articles (JTA) that incorporate unique maritime requirements based on
theater operation plans/concept plans.
5. Assist in the development of training events that align within COCOM and JTF JMET and JTA.
6. Link NMET and joint training requirements to appropriate JTA.
- * Maintain liaison with USFF and CPF to ensure effective and efficient administration of the USN.’s T2 JNTC funded training events. Provide joint/coalition context to NFCs, including:
1. Publish and execute a collection management plan for post-execution analysis of all joint tasks associated with each
NFC JNTC training event.
2. Publish and forward to USFF joint AARs detailing joint lessons learned with the purpose of improving joint context
associated with NFC JNTC training events.
3. Submit to USFF, quarterly JAEC reports outlining joint, interagency, and coalition partner nation context during NFC
JNTC training events. Submit to USFF, quarterly reports detailing resources and the participation of joint, coalition,
and interagency forces necessary to ensure the appropriate elements of joint context.
4. Act as the primary POC, at NFC, for JNTC accreditation and certification issues.
5. Act as the NFC representative the air-sea mitigation working group, to ensure that all issues collected, during JNTC
accreditation and certification, are effectively mitigated.
6. Coordinate, through USFF, appropriate joint OPFOR assets for NFC JNTC training events.
7. Provide SG and staff public affairs training focusing on process accountability and coordination.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience supporting an Echelon II or III staff in joint/coalition training policy development or training policy implementation.
Recent experience working with the former U.S. Joint Forces Command, Joint Warfighting Center (JWFC)/JNTC), and/or joint staff.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelors degree + 4 years.
WORK LOCATION: San Diego, CA
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/44nzhwf
- Location: , San Diego, California , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No