Field Service Technician
Posted by Jamie Louie on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Our client is a fast growing, fast paced company looking for a Field Service Engineer in the semiconductor industry in the San Francisco Bay area.
This position involves service support for precision optical inspection equipment as well Scanning Electronic Microscope (SEM) and Focused Ion Beam (FIB) tools. You must be a self-directed, self-starting individual with the ability to complete projects on time and with minimal direction. Excellent communication and customer interface skills are also required. A desire to grow and adapt to market conditions is a plus. The position involves up to 25% travel, both domestic and international, but may change to accommodate install base and customer needs.
* Formal electronics training, AS degree or military electronics background desired.
* Good mechanical aptitude.
* Knowledge of robotics, background in computer programs, applications and Program Logic
* Controller PLC’s, as well as familiarity with semiconductor processes is a plus but we will train the right individual.
Any interested parties can send their RESUMES to email@example.com or by visiting hickspro.com.
- Location: SF Bay Area, SF Bay Area, CA , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No