Field Calibration Technician
Posted by Jamie Louie on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Our client provides calibration services to the medical, biomedical, pharmaceutical, and other high-tech industries. Successful candidate will have demonstrated calibration experience in a production environment. The primary function is to conduct calibrations including inspection, minor repairs, preventative maintenance, and calibrate assigned instrumentation ensuring tasks are completed within established turn around time standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform repair, preventive maintenance, and calibrations on various instrumentation.
- Meet production goals and on time delivery requirements.
- Training of junior lab technicians assigned to your area.
- Meet with the Lab Supervisor as required to discuss priorities and progress.
- Edit and update customer database as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, accessories, technical documentation, and service manuals.
- Provide accurate and timely reports of serviced equipment and customer account information.
- Control and maintain all assets required to perform tasks including tools, parts, test equipment, and computer.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation with company and vendor partners.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or equivalent military formal PMEL or TMDE training and calibration experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity within a production environment
- Familiarity with cGMP/GLP, ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ASTM E1154, and ASTM Z540 standards a plus.
- Computer software skills using MS Office, MS Outlook a must, and LIMS a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude.
Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and reliable transportation.
Any interested parties can send their RESUMES to email@example.com or by visiting hickspro.com.
- Location: SF Bay Area, SF Bay Area, CA , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No