Entry Level HVAC Positions
Posted by Jamie Louie on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
These positions are specifically for military veterans only. Our client is a leading residential home comfort service company with operations in the East Bay, South Bay, and Sacramento area. They have provided comfort for eleven years to over 50,000 homeowners! With the highest rating from the BBB and Diamond Certified, our client is a thriving company that is hiring due to substantial growth and expansion.
Looking for individuals who have mechanical aptitude, are exceptional communicators, and enjoy working with people. If you have a desire to create a remarkable career, our client will provide both the technical as well as leadership training that you need to grow your career and income. If you enjoy providing outstanding customer service, we will provide you with the necessary training to be successful!
* Ability to positively interact with clients and provide them with the best service possible.
* Work with a high degree of integrity and promote a positive image for our company.
* Have a strong desire to grow and take your skill set to the next level.
* Excel with a team environment, and be willing to support all areas of our business.
* Maintain a clean cut image and conform to both our uniform and business casual dress environment.
*Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, have a clean driving record (no DUI’s in the last 5 years) and a criminal history report.
*Safety is number one so you should be a safety conscious individual!
Any interested parties can send their RESUMES to email@example.com or by visiting hickspro.com.
- Location: East Bay, South Bay, and Sacramento area, East Bay, South Bay, and Sacramento area, CA , USA
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No