Document Editor, Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC), Deputy Commandant, Programs and Resources (DC P&R)
Posted by Byron Cherry on September 19, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Description – Provides technical and administrative support for problem definition and analysis for complex financial systems or financial issues. Manages format and version control for large documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Provides edits or updates to existing text or drafts new content. Manages or consolidates comments from multiple organizational reviewers, tracking comment status and disposition, coordinating comment adjudication, and ensuring approved comments or changes are incorporated into documents. Updates documents in real time during team comment reviews. Maintains records, archives and configuration of working files. Provides clear, precise, and effective written and verbal communication.
Qualifications: BS Degree + Department of the Navy or USMC experience required. Minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of Financial Management, and minimum of 2 years of experience with technical writing and editing. Experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel Skills.
About Succeed to Lead, LLC:
Succeed to Lead, is a SBA Certified 8(a) Program Participant, Small Disadvantaged and VA (Veterans Administration) Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business and Commonwealth of Virginia Certified Veteran Owned Small Business. Succeed to Lead provides a broad range of consulting services.
Succeed to Lead provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. Our employees are eligible for the following:
- Health Insurance (PPO)
- Employees can choose from employee-only, employee/spouse, employee/children, or employee/family coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of vision insurance for employees and their families.
- Dental Insurance
- Succeed to Lead covers 100% of the cost of dental insurance for employees and their families.
- Professional Development Training
- Succeed to Lead covers the cost of applicable professional development training for employees
- Succeed to Lead observes ten (10) paid holidays per year for all regular full-time personnel.
Send resumes to email@example.com
- Location: Pentagon, Arlington, VA ,
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: Yes
- Spouse Friendly: Yes