Posted by email@example.com on September 19, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Another Source’s client, McKinstry, is recruiting a HVAC Technician to join their Salt Lake City, UT team.
Here’s a little about McKinstry and the position they are seeking to fill:
McKinstry’s success isn’t a matter of fate or luck. It’s the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation…how we support our employees…the unique truly integrated way we deliver…the long-term relationships we forge with our clients…and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects at McKinstry are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it’s common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
Established in 1960, McKinstry is a full-service design, build, operate and maintain (DBOM) firm with over 1,600 employees. McKinstry’s professional staff and trades people deliver consulting, construction, energy, and facility services. As an early adopter of the DBOM process, the company advocates collaborative and sustainable solutions that are designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and ultimately optimize client profitability for the life of their building. While we are well known for our expertise in design build delivery, our full service offerings of mechanical, electrical, data and plumbing have been the hallmark of our success.
We are currently seeking a HVAC Technician to join the team as a member of our growing Facility Services Division. The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- * Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with internal and external clients
- * Respond to customer service requests in a timely manner
- * Respond to emergency calls
Maintain Data Center Systems
- * Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with McKinstry Safety Policy and Procedures
- * Inspect buildings, grounds and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
- * Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend system upgrades
- * Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs
- * Solicit proposals for outsourced work
- * Work with vendors and contractors to ensure their work meets McKinstry and Client standards
- * Perform all maintenance to ensure the highest level of efficiency without disruption to the business.
- * Accurate and timely completion of work order requests
- * Escalate issues to Critical Environment Facility Manager as needed
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- * Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- * Working knowledge of Data Center operations.
- * Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and life safety monitoring and control systems typically used in critical environments.
- * Ability to read blueprints/CAD drawings.
- * High school diploma or equivalent.
- * Three (3) years experience in a data center or other Critical Environment required.
- * Five (5) years experience in a data center or other Critical Environment preferred.
- * Three (3) years Journeyman level HVAC or Electrical experience preferred.
- * Trade Certification or state license in Electrical or Mechanical (HVAC) preferred.
- * Professional affiliations preferred (24×7, IFMA, and Data Center Pulse)
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Another Source works with their clients, on a retained project basis, to maximize the recruiting process.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/66swkpj
- Location: , Salt Lake City, Utah 84104, US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No