CPIC Technical Lead
Posted by Kris Hoegel on September 22, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
Robbins Gioia is a respected, national, and global operations management and technology consulting firm that has served the public and private sector for over 30 years. RG pioneered the project and program management industry and has made our clients successful in their most complex initiatives. We advise and support governments and businesses across the nation and around the world. Our exceptional associates apply consultative and structured methods and enabling technologies to implement, manage, and improve critical capabilities, initiatives, projects, and programs. We offer advisory, training, technology and related support services in the areas of project and program management, process engineering and related information and telecommunications systems development and integration services and solutions.
Robbins Gioia is currently seeking a Technical Lead to support a large BPA. The Technical Lead will provide professional project management and Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) support to the Department of Commerce (DOC), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The Contractor shall provide the following types of support activities:
- Provide technical support to the OCIO/Program Management Office (PMO) Capital Planning and Investment Control Group
- Provide support to the PMO review and analysis of IT capital investment projects (OMB A-11, Exhibit 300 and Exhibit 53) against requirements for budget and acquisitions as set for in DOC, OMB, and Federal regulations and policies, and related E-Government, IT architecture, and IT security activities.
- Provide support in analyzing CPIC documentations and data
- Generate capital planning reports including the IT Portfolio Report (Exhibit 53) and the capital asses plan and business case summary (Exhibit 300) using CPIC support tools
- Provide documentation pertaining to eCPIC update and maintenance activities, conduct CPIC testing and provide updates to CPIC software
- Provide CPIC tools helpdesk support and provide limited CPIC tools system administration. Serve as the designated help desk for the U.S. Department of Commerce CPIOC software.
- Provide meeting support, e.g. scheduling, coordinating, documenting key program decisions/findings, tracking and reporting action items, updating databases, and generating reports.
- Assist with the definition, analysis, design of IT solutions around customer business processes and requirements
Senior Consultants are exempt resources who typically work with clients to define needs or problems. They help determine the project scope, define and execute data collection methodologies and plans, and conduct analysis of studies and surveys.
- BA/BS Degree
- 6+ years of experience supporting the development of IT systems, providing IT services and providing IT solutions to customers.
- Experience supporting clients, be able to understand and provide support to customers concerning business processes, review IT documents and help in the development of solutions.
- Ability to pass a background investigation
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Robbins Gioia is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vet/VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Location: Department of Commerce, Washington, DC , United States
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: Yes