Aviation Range Support Team
Posted by WBBOC on September 18, 2014
To apply to this job, click here.
JOB TITLE: Aviation Range Support Team
PROJECT OVERVIEW: As a member of WBB’s team you will directly support Navy Fleet training. US Fleet Forces (USFF) is responsible for directing Fleet Deployment Training for US Navy units world-wide. In support of USFF, WBB requires highly skilled personnel who will support all technical and non-technical elements of live training, modeling and simulation, and synthetic training, as well as constructive training, exercise development and execution for numerous programs on a world-wide basis.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- * Provide support for all Aviation live, virtual, constructive (LVC) exercises/events to include requirement collection, scenario development, exercise support, execution, analysis, and assessment including after action reports (AAR), lessons learned (LL), and event/exercise reconstruction. These events/exercises include all live, at-sea, training range events/exercises; all synthetic, simulation driven, and constructive events/ exercises to include support for JTF, functional component commander, coalition, joint and inter-governmental agency exercise/events as scheduled and conducted by NFC, JTF commanders, strike force training commanders, or other scheduling/coordinating activities, such as tactical training groups, expeditionary warfare training groups, and ATGs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- * 2+ years experience at the Echelon II level supporting range capabilities, policy and budgets management.
- * 2+ years current experience coordinating with joint training range support at Navy ranges including coordination with TENA development efforts.
- * Active duty experience including warfare qualification, fleet work-ups/deployments including training time on a range
- * Tour at an Echelon II or III staff in a code working range capabilities, policy, and budget issues
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
WORK LOCATION: Fallon, NV
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Secret, TS desirable
- * Training Ranges
- * TENA
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/zkbr3r9
- Location: , Fallon, Nevada , US
- Salary: Not provided
- Clearance Required: No
- Spouse Friendly: No